Saturday 14 March 2015

Together

oh , god... hard to express the  sweetest memories which i spended with my best friend .. chill boy , whose presence make my day sweet, nd happy... my  all days when i spend with her is amazing nd memorable.. BUT  my best time when i spended with him is when i used to go for a ride, c.p, satya, idli king, byd.... all is that he is my best friend, when i use to roam with him, i enjoy his company a lot.. tHough some times we use to fight with certain things, bt it is necessary in friendship...
1 OF MY BESTEST MEMORY WITH HIM IS IN DELHI HATT, WHEN delhi drumers , came nd my mood was spoiled, nd due to him , nd the delhi drumers made my mood swing .... oh god... laughter nd laughter...  whenever i m with him, i use to learn so much , a motivation to work , to live occurs... he is the one who made me roam in the newest city..
SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS -
1. BEST FRIEND
2.A GREAT MOTIVATOR
3. ALL THE WISHES PURI KARNE WALE 
4. MAKE REALIZES THE MISTAKES
5. SUFFER MY MADNESS....
ALL THE TIME spent with him.,, is a memorable...
going bangla sahib .. is tooo memorable... 
i m among the lucky ones , who got the bestest gift froM god .. MY CHIIIL BOY ...
i can only say that , whenever i hurt him , i cry badly , my nights got worst , my days get ruined, because i hurt him to the core.... 
 a friend like him, is hard to find, bt a girl like me is easier to find... i kno the importance  of him and RESPECT HIM FOREVER.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment