Friday 5 September 2014

Dosent matter that what the occasion is.. bt its matters that u two people came into my life of graduation with lots of lEARNINGS . i must say nd wish u a manny manny happy teachers day ..  PREM bahiya who 1st came into my life as a teacher in DRAMATICS SOciety .. nd GAURAV BAHIYA  who is the friend of prem bhaiya.. it was around after my birthday 2013 when i meet dem both .. march 13 2013..
they both r some1 whom i love dem frm core of my heart , becoz in dese years dey made me strong enough to handle a lots of situation, though we have  so many fights , bt despite of fights we have enjoyed a lot ...

"HAPPY TEACHERS DAY "
""Khete h ki vo TEACHER h hoshiyar, agar ,
uska student ho kalakar ,
soacha mene ki ban jau me vo kalakar....
sabse chooti , sabse khoti h vo ladhki
jiske PREM GAURAV  ho vafadar...""



thankuu SOOO sooo MUCH  U TWO MY LOVABLE TEACHER.. I LOVE SO MANY THINGS frm u both like a student , nd will b learning forever nd ever .... u both  r some1 who made me thinking too broad .  2 MORE TEACHERS I GOT ,...
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment