Tuesday 18 November 2014

My dream 24K home with Porcelanosa

24K home with PORCELANOSA ... wow, a dream come true . A day dremer like me , dreams to build a home with a designing from porcelanosa and to gift it to my family . Being a girl , my first preferance in home is my beautiful kitchen, which should be properly designed , and seems like no matching in my state. A designer kitchen with a flawlous designs make my home prettiest . { LIKE A WOMEN THINKS TO WEAR A SIMPLE DRESS BT SHE WANTS TO WEAR A HEAVY AND ATTRACTED ORNAMENTS } SAME LIKE KITCHEN  the size of the kitchen dosent matter over here , what matters is WHAT TYPE OF MATERIAL IT CONSIST OF TO make it attracted. i FOUND A BRILLIANT RESULTS  with porcelanosa.
it will make my kitchen tiles , assesories nd a look amazing.
 secondry comes, washrooms , its a second neccesaty in my eyes. a beautifful bathroom makes me feel RELAx and amazing , after going in a wonder ful bathroom  all tensions vanish, and disappears .if porcelanosa helps me out to build my bathroom the way i want then it will b a dream come true.
i wish that my whole house should b designed by PORCELANOSA company. AND in todays time money matters a lot , but i beleive that i can earn that much of money , so as to get a home designed by this company.
firstly i wasnt heard the name of this company, but from 2 days i m studying for this company nd it took my heart. the images are wonderful and beyond imagination.
i would love to b my home a part form this company . thanku indi happy hours to make me rite on this ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment